Keep a close eye on sales, real time, from any internet-connected computer.
TicketBiscuit collects a lot of data for you as you and your customers place orders. So
naturally, we've provided a way for you to get that data back out in a format that's
easy to understand. Our sales reports can show you detailed information for one
event at a time, or for all events in a given time period. And our customer reports
let you see who your most loyal patrons are.
Here are just a few of the questions our customizable reports can answer for
- How many of last night's tickets were sold online? Over the phone? At the door?
- How many child tickets were sold during the run of my last play? How many adult
- What were my total revenues from service charges last month?
- How much money am I making by allowing customers to print their own tickets at home?
- How many Senior Citizen discounts were applied in the last week?
- How much of my ticket sales revenue comes from Visa cards? MasterCard? Amex? Discover?
- How many customers have subscribed to my mailing list this month? Who are they?
- How many customers have attended 4 or more events in the last 3 months? Who are
- How many customers have spent $100 or more on tickets in the last year? Who are
All reports can be exported to a universal tab-delimited format, which can be easily imported into any spreadsheet, accounting, or database program.
Back to Event Promotion Tools