The core of the TicketBiscuit Ticketing System is an extensive "back end" administrative website where you and your staff can manage your events and sell tickets over the phone and in-person. Our Place Order page includes all the features found in expensive, high-end point-of-sale systems.
But there's no special hardware to buy and no software to install. Just browse to the TicketBiscuit client site, login with your username and password, and your box office is open for business. Inside your virtual box office, you can...
- Place phone, walkup, and comp orders for single and multiple events.
- View a real-time Will Call list for each event.
- Redeem tickets at showtime with a barcode scanner or a single mouse click.
- Get a birds-eye view of how your sales are doing.
- View and edit the details of any ticket order.
- View and edit the details and ticket prices of any event.
- View customizable sales reports.
- Create and send full-color email blasts promoting your events with just a few mouse clicks.
- Configure which delivery methods you want to allow, and how much to charge for each.
- Create your own discounts and apply them to any order - during or after the purchase.
- Configure which of your staff can access your virtual box office and what each is allowed to do.
- ...and much more.
Back to Ticketing System Overview