Keep a close eye on sales, real time, from any internet-connected computer. TicketBiscuit offers powerful reporting options, including on-demand ticket sale reports.
TicketBiscuit collects a lot of data for you as you and your customers place orders. So naturally, we’ve provided a way for you to get all types of reports, including ticket sale reports back out in a format that’s easy to understand. Our sales reports can show you detailed information for one event at a time, or for all events in a given time period. And our customer reports let you see who your most loyal patrons are.
Here are just a few of the questions our customizable reports can answer for you:
How many of last night’s tickets were sold online? Over the phone? At the door?
- How many child tickets were sold during the run of my last play?
- How many adult tickets?
- What were my total revenues from service charges last month?
- How much money am I making by allowing customers to print their own tickets at home?
- How many Senior Citizen discounts were applied in the last week?
- How much of my revenue comes from Visa cards? MasterCard? Amex? Discover?
- How many customers have subscribed to my mailing list this month? Who are they?
- How many customers have attended 4 or more events in the last 3 months? Who are they?
- How many customers have spent $1000 or more on tickets in the last year? Who are they?
- … and many more.
All reports can be exported to a universal delimited-text format, which can be easily imported into any spreadsheet, accounting, or database program.