What are voice prompts?
If you are signed up for our branded call center services, you have the ability to customize voice prompts that ticket buyers hear when they call the call center to purchase tickets. Here is how the call flow works:
1. Ticket buyer calls your dedicated call center number.
2. Ticket buyer hears an Introduction voice prompt.
3. Ticket buyer hears a Main Menu voice prompt provided by us.
4. The Main Menu voice prompt provides the caller with three options.
5. Ticket buyer presses Option 1 and hears the Performances voice prompt. This voice prompt provides details about upcoming shows and ticket prices.
6. Ticket buyer presses Option 2 and hears the Directions voice prompt. This voice prompt provides details about your company/venue and directions.
7. Ticket buyer presses Option 3 and is forwarded to one of our call center agents who answers the phone: “Thanks for calling your company/venue, how may I help you?”
What voice prompts can I provide?
- Introduction – This voice prompt plays when a customer first calls your call center number.
- Performances – This voice prompt plays when a customer selects Option 1. We recommend that you provide information about upcoming shows and ticket prices as well as your website where customers can find more information.
- Directions – This voice prompt plays when a customer selects Option 2. We recommend that you provide information about your company/venue along with directions to where you are located.
How often can I update the voice prompts?
As often as you like. Please allow 36-48 hours for any voice prompt updates.
How do I record the voice prompts?
Simply email your voice prompt scripts to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will do the rest!