- Requirement: JQuery must be loaded onto page.
Add the following script within the <head></head> section of your page depending on whether your page will be loaded via HTTP or HTTPS:
- Add the following code for the calendar widget:
- Replace webKey’s value with your webKey value.
- Add the appropriate siteDomain value.
- If you are a TicketBiscuit client, use “public.ticketbiscuit.com”
- If you are a WhistleTix client, use “whistletix-public.ticketbiscuit.com”
- If you are a TutuTix client, use “tututix-public.ticketbiscuit.com”
- If you are a Mas Tix client, use “mastix-public.ticketbiscuit.com”
- If you are a Timely Ticketing client, use “timely-public.ticketbiscuit.com”
- If you are a BattlePass client, use “battlepass-public.ticketbiscuit.com”
- If you would like the calendar widget to have a specific dimension, you may add the width and height properties after the siteDomain property.
- If you would like the replace a section of the existing web page with the calendar results, you may add the property “replaceContainer” after the siteDomain property. The value will be the existing element ID within the web page.