TicketBiscuit REST Web Service Interface
The TicketBiscuit REST API allows you to query meta-data about your account, events, rides, performances, attractions, orders, etc.
Since the API is based on REST principles, it’s very easy to write and test applications. You can use your browser to access URLs, and you can use pretty much any HTTP client in any programming language to interact with the API.
All URLs referenced in the documentation have the following base:
The TicketBiscuit REST API is served over HTTPS. To ensure data privacy, unencrypted HTTP is not supported.
TicketBiscuit Accounts have the following subresources. Click on a link to read the API documentation for accessing or modifying each resource.
- Authorize a Session using your Email and Password
- Get the Settings for your Account
- Get the Users you Authorized for your Account
- Search for your Events
- Get Upcoming Events for your Account
- Get Detailed Information about one of your Events
- Get the FloorPlan for an Event
- Get a Specific FloorPlan
- Get all the Genres available for any Event
- Get the Most Recent Orders for your Account
- Get Information about your Patrons
- Get Promotional Information
- Get Current Price Information for an Event
- Reserve a Seat for an Event
- Release a Seat you have Reserved
- Purchase the Reservation
- Check the Status of Your Reservation
- Redeem a Ticket
- Search for Tickets to your Events